International Education Evaluations, Inc.


(704) 772-0109                  7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. Suite 300   Charlotte, NC 28227

What if my documents are not in English?

If your documents are not in English, you must have them translated by a Certified Translator - we will not accept translations done by the client, a Notary Public, or any translator who is not certified.

Generally, if the translation of your documents is done at a univeristy in your home country or by the Embassy there, they are acceptable.

We do offer translation services ourselves, which you are able to order on our application. 


 Copyright 2013