International Education Evaluations, Inc.


(704) 772-0109                  7900 Matthews-Mint Hill Rd. Suite 300   Charlotte, NC 28227

Do I need to submit my high school?

Even if you have completed post-secondary education, some institutions still may require you to show your high school on the evaluation. It's best to go ahead and submit high school documents to us as well, to make your evaluation more comprehensive.


 Copyright 2013